1. Get over yourselves. Who cares about U2? They are a huge band that sells millions of records and sells out football stadiums on their concert tours. I loved them just as much as the next over-priviledged, white, guilt-ridden Christian youth group escapee looking for meaning…BUT that was from 1985-1989 and then I got on with it. Besides, have you heard the new Mariah Carey album? She can sing WAY better than Bono.
2. Freedom of opinion. Jimmy’s not kidding when he says heTRIED to like U2. He gave it an honest effort. But he also tried to wear linen dress pants and shop at Banana Republic. You can imagine what a failure that was. I don’t have black hair and tattoos and he doesn’t like U2. Is it really that difficult to believe?
3. humerus, isn’t it? how much important are spelling and grammar and proper terminolology? i dunno. i guess, sometimes they matter and sometimes they doesn’t. But i don’t be thinkin’ you can get too riled up about getting a shitty grade on a graduate school paper if you’re not willing to submit to some types of propers educational standardizationalism?
4. Eschatologically speaking. I dunno if I can post on a blog that uses the word eschatological more than one or two times. After all, I”m just a girl living in captivity.
5. For your consideration, Bush. Wouldn’t it be easier if we just all found a common enemy? Couldn’t we just all get along?